Simbu joins hands with Manoj to help Hudhud victims


Tamil actor Simbu has joined hands with his good friend Manchu Manoj to raise funds for the families affected by Hudhud cyclone in Uttarandhra region. Soon after postponing the release of his upcoming film, Manchu Manoj announced an initiative to rebuild Vizag and currently, the actor is in the port city along with his fans and followers taking part in the relief operations. 

Simbu,who came out in support of his friend, took to his official page to announce that he will do everything he can to help the victims of the cyclone. "I'm overwhelmed in helping my best friend Manoj to spread awareness and collect funds for the vizag flood victims. I will be doing my part to initiate the cause. I would request my fans,friends and industry to do the same and help the victims. Thanks (sic)," Simbu posted on his official page.

Published In Hyderabad Times Daily English News Paper Dated 18-October-2014

0 Comments:


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com