Simbu Says he is Unhappy with these Elections and Rifts

Chennai: Kollywood actor Simbu has nominated for a Nadigar Sangam from Sarathkumar’s team, he spoke with media and said that he is unhappy for splitting into two teams. 

The Nadigar sangam elections has got all the attention. Sarathkumar and Vishal are having a face-off against each other and now this is the most talked topic in Kollywood. Earlier it is reported that Sarathkumar and Radharavi filed their nominations on Thursday. 

Now Radharavi and Simbu made their nominations in front of retired judge Padmanaban. They filed their nominations yesterday. S.R.Kannan who contests for post of treasurer also made his nomination. 

After filing nominations, Simbhu met the press people who were waiting outside. He said, “We are so unfortunate to split as two teams. We have always been a single family. I am not the one who is despair for being a leader. I never go behind posts and stuff. As Sarath sir requested me, I am contesting in this election. Radharavi and Sarathkumar sir has been so wonderful and I hope they will continue the same. I tried my best to solve the problem without getting break up. But as an amicable solution never came up, I have to choose a side and I opted for Sarathkumar team. Now let the election decide.” The elections will take place on 18th of October.
SOURCE : INDREAD

0 Comments:


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com