Simbu is my Godfather - Santhanam

On Simbu whom he considers as a Godfather, Sandy says, “We share a great rapport and he is the one who introduced me in a main role in Tamil cinema. I am really blessed and proud to bring him on board for the first time to compose music for SPPR. Contrary to what people talk about STR, he gave us great songs and did re-recording in a short time. I am thankful to him.” 

Would you act in a supporting role if Simbu calls you? “Why not? Having seen my film and scored a mass intro song for me in SPPR, STR pretty well knows what kind of a role should be offered to me.”  When the actor said he shares a good relationship with producer VTV Ganesh as well, it was but natural to ask if he had come down on his remunerations. “Why would I do a film for free or less salary? I have worked really hard for several months for the film and I take only what I deserve.”


Published in DECCAN CHRONICLE Daily English News Paper Dated 06/12/2017

0 Comments:


 

CONTACT ADMIN : teamstrofficial@gmail.com